We were travelling last week, so I got a break from cooking! Back to the grind this week.
Muesli and fruit with coffee
- I need some more greens in my life. So, I’m going to try to get creative with some salad: bed of greens (combination of baby spinach, various lettuces, fresh herbs) topped with sliced peaches, avocado, tomatoes, shallots and a red wine vinaigrette). Ultimately I’m going to try to turn this into a salad that includes greens and no cheese. I need a protein, so I’ll probably just add some chickpeas and I’ll make roasted sweet potatoes for my side. I sort of struggle with pre-cooked sweet potatoes. It seems like they have a funny taste when I keep them in any sort of plastic, so I’m thinking about getting something like this or this to try instead.
- Tu-NO salad wraps (haha see what I did there). Using this recipe.
- Vegan Tacos, chopped mexican salad
- Chopped buffalo chickpea wraps (kinda like these), fries, frozen vegetables
- Leftover red beans and rice, frozen vegetables
- Spicy Thai Noodles (sub shelled edamame for eggs) with frozen stir fry mix vegetables
- Barbecue beans with corn cakes, coleslaw and frozen vegetables
- Chili carrot dogs with oven-baked fries and frozen vegetables. I’m using the second to last bag of leftover vegan chili and making these carrot dogs