Bars (again) with fresh fruit. I can’t help it! We love them.
Burrito bowls with side of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables
- 3/4 cup black beans seasoned with seasoning salt, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder
- Brown rice
- Frozen corn
- 1/4 avocado
- Tacos: Hard shells (I buy the Taco Bell brand… believe it or not it’s one of the healthier ones!) + fat free refried beans, nutritional yeast, chopped tomatoes, lettuce and bell peppers with side of southwest chopped salad: lettuce, tomato, bell peppers, corn and for dressing — a little squiggle of honey, a dash of lime juice, red wine vinegar and olive oil
- Breakfast for dinner – Vegan french toast topped with peanut butter and 100% pure maple syrup and a side of fresh fruit
- When I made veggie burgers a couple of weeks ago I made some extra patties to put in the freezer — I’m going to grill up some of these along with oven-baked sweet potato fries and this recipe from Country Living Magazine for peach and avocado salad
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with frozen vegetables on the side. I’m going to make these with lentils instead of meat and i’m going to add some of the chopped banana peppers from our garden instead of all bell pepper. I’m also going to sub nutritional yeast for cheese.
- Vegan chili (I use Emeril’s chili recipe without meat and up the beans) with tortilla chips and frozen vegetables